Monday, April 3, 2023

CCR

    Honestly just give me my Oscar already. I deserve it. Just kidding blog! I want to thank you for allowing me to express my feelings since the very beginning of this massive project. If I could go back and do it all over again, I honestly would no matter how stressful it definitely was at times. I hope you enjoy, BOTH THE PRESENTATION AND THE COMMENTARY ARE ALSO MY DEAR CHILDREN SO TREAT THEM RIGHT, I BEG YOU. 

   Anyway, just wanted to let you know I added up the minutes of both because I am extremely meticulous and they add up to around 9 minutes and 23 seconds (WHAT A RELIEF)


   This is finally our goodbye blog. To the individuals who took the time to read through me ranting or doing research, thank you, I really appreciate you and I wish you the best in life!


   Now without further ado, get ready for the best 9 minutes and 23 seconds of your life. 


CCR 1 DIRECTOR'S COMMENTARY

CCR 2 POWERPOINT PRESENTATION

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

    Honestly just give me my Oscar already. I deserve it. Just kidding blog! I want to thank you for allowing me to express my feelings sinc...