Sunday, April 2, 2023

CCR process!

   Hello beautiful individuals reading this, today I have another post today for ya! 

   Forgot to let you know but yesterday I actually finished writing my script for the CCR and I also finished recording everything for my director's commentary! First, I needed to pick what I was actually going to do for the CCR and keeping in mind that it is supposed to be creative, as the title very obviously states, I arrived to the conclusion that I would be doing a complex, funny, long, but complete director's commentary (you are going to love this I just know it) which took a little while to edit and the second CCR would be a simpler Powerpoint presentation (too much work on the other one left me absolutely drained so a PowerPoint was indeed much easier as well as shorter, don't worry it is still a good presentation) I focused on responding the questions as best as I possibly could, providing details and all you can imagine from the production itself. 

   Today I edited everything for the first CCR and worked on my presentation. I will be most likely filming my audio so I can insert it to the PowerPoint and finally be done with this overall (not saying this in a bad way lol). Right now I am just basically making sure it is all good before the FINAL SUBMISSION. So excited for you to finally enjoy the final results, much sooner than you imagine.

   HERE is a link to the script if you want to check out what I will be saying in the CCR!

   Also, I do want to comment on one of my previous posts, more specifically the one posted on February 19 about the schedule I would follow. Yeah that clearly was not followed haha sorry about that but hey, it is the life of a senior in high school after all what are we going to do about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

    Honestly just give me my Oscar already. I deserve it. Just kidding blog! I want to thank you for allowing me to express my feelings sinc...