Monday, April 3, 2023

MOVIE OPENING

    Well blog it has definitely been a fun time and I think you are finally ready to view my opening. Keep in mind, this is MY CHILD so please be nice and treat it with much love and respect. 

   

   Thank you for following my journey, hope you had fun!

   

   Click HERE RIGHT NOW to view "Trapped"


   Credits to awesome individuals over on "Freesound" that made this opening what it is:

  • thanvannispen: "whispers.wav"
  • SomeAudioGuy: "ZappsateliteHit.mp3"
  • justkiddink: "Satellite dish2.wav"
  • straget: "Thunder"
  • straget: "The rain falls against the parasol"
  • InspectorJ: "Rain on Windows, Interior" 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

    Honestly just give me my Oscar already. I deserve it. Just kidding blog! I want to thank you for allowing me to express my feelings sinc...