Sunday, February 19, 2023

Schedule!

   As I continue to develop the story, for today I think making a schedule for how it is going to go is best. Since little, I was always taught that being organized is key for success which is why making a schedule will help me to visually see certain aspects of the projects I must have done by specific dates. 

   Week 3: define plot, make storyboard, post to blog
   Week 4: film, research on editing, post to blog
   Week 5: film if necessary, edit, post to blog
   Week 6: begin researching for CCR, finish editing, post to blog
   Week 7: make CCR, post to blog
   Week 8: create reflection, post to blog both finished opening and CCR

   Having a schedule that I can look at will give me deadlines for the things I need to do so I make sure to finish ahead of time, resulting in a much better result at the end as it will not be rushed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

    Honestly just give me my Oscar already. I deserve it. Just kidding blog! I want to thank you for allowing me to express my feelings sinc...