Thursday, March 16, 2023

What about the sound??

   Today, out of the many examples of blogs my teacher has shown me and the class I remembered a specific one (I forgot the name of the person, sorry) which talked about a sound library on Youtube where you could easily obtain and look through a variety of copyright free sound effects that can be used for anything and in my case, the opening. Taking the time to actually read other blogs helps so much as it provides so much information on things that I didn't even know existed. I have never done a project like this one before and it is cool to have those other examples on hand with me as a guide. I will definitely be checking out tons of sounds to see what fits best onto my project. 

   The links of the Youtube Channels I found with free sound provided below!
click here and maybe, only if you want also here :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

    Honestly just give me my Oscar already. I deserve it. Just kidding blog! I want to thank you for allowing me to express my feelings sinc...