Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Lightning and costumes!

    To establish a more thrilling and tense atmosphere I need to focus on the lightning a lot. It is so important that it could literally make or break my project. Luckily, I actually have a light strip behind my bed which will help provide any color lights I may need without having them be visible to my audience. I am going to use different lights to convey different emotions during the opening which I think adds a really cool touch overall. At the beginning however, before it all goes down, I want the room fully dark, and the computer screen being the only source visible. I found an example and it would look a little bit like this! 


Link here

A man is sitting at home in a dark room and uses the internet on a  computer. Work at a computer at home. Night snack. Stock Photo | Adobe Stock


Link here

Man Seated In Front Of Computer Monitor At Night Stock Photo - Download  Image Now - Computer, Computer Hacker, Dark - iStock


   The second picture is really cool and I think a shot like this would be really nice for the opening. Anyway, when it comes to the costume design I am just thinking of wearing normal casual clothes but for the chaotic part maybe wear something black to demonstrate that what is happening is consuming the character completely. That's it for now blog, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

    Honestly just give me my Oscar already. I deserve it. Just kidding blog! I want to thank you for allowing me to express my feelings sinc...