Sunday, February 26, 2023

Did I finally figure it out?

    Well, after much thinking and discussion today I think I finally found my whole video concept. Yesterday I made a post about how I think a good lens to focus on the video was anxiety, and after literally thinking about it for the entire day I think I got it. Have you ever heard of sleep paralysis? In my opinion there is no other thing ever as nerve racking as not being able to move. I received a lot of help from my parents, when I told them I thought creating a sort of tense atmosphere which would cause a sense of anxiety to the audience we all got to work and together we came up with what could be a really cool opening. Stay tuned to hear more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

    Honestly just give me my Oscar already. I deserve it. Just kidding blog! I want to thank you for allowing me to express my feelings sinc...