Sunday, February 26, 2023

Let's get to work!

   Ok, I am envisioning this so well that I feel so impressed with myself. Anyway, for now I am most likely going to film in my room since I have both a desk and my bed. However, I am afraid that my room is obviously smaller and has a lot more stuff, meaning more cluster and the vibe I am trying to go for is way more empty so that is something I definitely want to figure out soon. We begin listening to the chime of a clock while we focus on a desk with lots of pill bottles and items that show off a little about the personality of the main character, then we cut to the clock itself revealing the time to be around 4 a.m. or so, cutting to a person barely awake doing work on a computer (the computer being the only source of light in the room). The clock chime gets louder and louder to the point where the character abruptly shuts the computer accordingly with one last chime of the clock. Then we cut to a black screen with the title name of the film. Afterwards we cut to the person already in bed from a high angle, then some close ups of the eyes, hands, etc. and then to put it briefly the episode begins with lots of violent cuts and angles, voiceovers, whispers, and even a shot of two shadows (one being the main character and the other one unknown) with the unknown force hurting the other. The ending I still need to figure out but so far I really like what I came up with. So happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

    Honestly just give me my Oscar already. I deserve it. Just kidding blog! I want to thank you for allowing me to express my feelings sinc...