Wednesday, March 15, 2023

New Idea??

    The other day I was thinking of ways to increase the thrilling points of the opening overall and then I immediately remembered about the movie "Donnie Darko" which I have always really liked a lot. It is a pretty complex movie so the first time I watched it I didn't really understand anything, however, I was so invested that I looked up videos to help me understand better. The video is really helpful, I highly recommend watching it, link here!


   The movie explores a lot of unusual aspects overall, however, the one that stood out to me the most was the possibility of the character "Donnie" progressively traveling to multiple dimensions and ultimately giving up his life to save the whole universe. I was thinking about it and what if for my ending, after the crazy attack while dreaming, my character wakes up the morning after but in a parallel universe that will be shown through different props only the audience will be able to notice. I will talk to my mom about it to see what she thinks but I think this is a great idea overall. 


   Donnie Darko in my opinion is truly an awesome movie that will get you to think hard about what is going on and that is something I want to accomplish with my opening as well. Also, the cover is pretty cool, take a look at it


Link here :)

Donnie Darko (2001) - IMDb

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

    Honestly just give me my Oscar already. I deserve it. Just kidding blog! I want to thank you for allowing me to express my feelings sinc...