Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Moving On!

    Hello there everyone, I have awesome news today! It is official, the video is completed and fully edited.  I got a really good picture of one of my favorite shots with shadows which I will show you in a little bit but before that, I want to genuinely communicate how much I appreciated both of my parents' help during the process, I wouldn't have been able to do anything without them and for their help I will be always grateful. They were my biggest collaborators and I am so happy with the result. Anyway here is a sneak peak of the video since my last post will include both the CCR and the opening. 

   
   This is pretty much it for now. As soon as I finished editing earlier today (I used iMovie because it is the app I feel the most comfortable with) I began the script of my responses to the four questions. It will be a busy week but so far I feel happy and motivated to keep going!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

    Honestly just give me my Oscar already. I deserve it. Just kidding blog! I want to thank you for allowing me to express my feelings sinc...