Sunday, March 5, 2023

Bit of trouble at the moment

    Hello blog! Not going to lie I am having a bit of trouble right now. Don't worry, it's nothing extremely serious, but it has set me back a little on my process. Basically, I thought my parents would be available to help me film this weekend, however, they had important job matters for the whole time and were unable to help me out which is a shame. Them being gone also meant that we had no time to discuss what we wanted the ending to be like. One thing about me is that I find it necessary for me and my parents to kind of agree with me on things because if they don't like my ideas then I immediately discard it since I know for a fact all they want is to see me doing something good and be successful overall. Just a little set back though, nothing extremely serious to worry about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

    Honestly just give me my Oscar already. I deserve it. Just kidding blog! I want to thank you for allowing me to express my feelings sinc...