Saturday, March 4, 2023

CCR lesson day!

    Yesterday in class we had a lesson about the CCR at the end of the project. I had heard about it when we started but I did not think it was as complex as it sounded during the lesson. Thankfully I understood everything from my teacher perfectly as she gave us so many suggestions. Not going to lie though it kind of scared and overwhelmed me a little bit but I know that if I keep working the way that I am right now I will be fine. I definitely think that making a powerpoint with a voiceover to answer the questions may get a little boring so I will definitely pick options where I am recording myself and responding everything clearly and adding many examples from my opening and other films to make it more fun. Honestly I am so excited to keep going as it is going great so far. Can't wait for the results at the end! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

    Honestly just give me my Oscar already. I deserve it. Just kidding blog! I want to thank you for allowing me to express my feelings sinc...