Thursday, March 9, 2023

Finally have an ending!! :)

 Today me and my mom had a long discussion about the main issue I had with the opening which was, how do I end it! Anyway, remember how a few weeks ago I did some research on the on the opening of the movie Jaws? well, on that post I talked about how that opening ended very calmly as if nothing had really happened, with the calming sound of the waves and everything and the mystery of what truly brought the woman down because we never get to see that since it's always underwater. For my opening I wanted something with that structure and I finally got it. Since my main concept is a woman going through a sleep paralysis episode, the parts of the opening where I actually show what is going through her head are obviously very chaotic just like when the woman fights back against the unknown creature in Jaws and for the calm part I plan to have some shots of the woman just laying down, eyes open, and not being able to move. I think it is the best way possible because if the character suddenly woke up out of nowhere it would be more like a nightmare and it is not a nightmare but something much worse than that. After coming up with this end to the opening, so many ideas come to my mind about different shots, angles, costumes, and effects I can use to make everything better. That's everything for now blog, so excited for the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

    Honestly just give me my Oscar already. I deserve it. Just kidding blog! I want to thank you for allowing me to express my feelings sinc...