Saturday, March 11, 2023

Blog Analysis in Class!

 Today in class my teacher posted an assignment for us to analyze four blogs which I found great overall. Out of all the four blogs posted I decided to analyze more deeply both Wade and Ryan's blogs as they just really stood out to me overall. What I loved about "Wade's Media Portfolio" is that they utilized tons of references to other films, shows, random pictures, and even a soundtrack on Spotify that related to the content of their opening as well as providing great explanations to everything including how that research would help them in the future. I also found this blog really helpful since I want my opening to have a similar vibe to the one they describe on their blog, meaning I now have more ideas on how to get my final result to be even better. 

 

The second blog I wanted to talk about was Ryan's and what I really found the most engaging was how he was not afraid to go in depth about his concerns such as when he discussed how he needed to get over his fear of other's opinions and just focus on his project, doing the best he possibly could. I truly find these comments very brave because it is not easy to admit to others your true feelings as it is so easy to just lie, especially on a blog, and say everything is fine when it is not. Also, his CCR is so cool and creative. Who thinks about flying a helicopter while reading a script and recording yourself. This definitely motivated me even further to make an engaging and fun CCR that is unique in its own way even if I am not flying a helicopter. 

 

Overall, I think I can add a bit more research to my blog so that I can give those reading better understanding of what I am really trying to do with my opening. I also need to add more images or even a soundtrack just like Wade on their blog and not be afraid to think outside the box like Ryan on his CCR. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

    Honestly just give me my Oscar already. I deserve it. Just kidding blog! I want to thank you for allowing me to express my feelings sinc...