Friday, March 3, 2023

Group Check in Class :)

    Hello blog! Today I wanted to talk about how last class we had a little reunion with a random group of people in my class exclusively to talk about how we were doing so far on the project. I thought it was really helpful and nice to hear people out, give out my opinions, and also receive feedback for mine. In fact this meeting was so helpful that we even helped one of the girls in our group to decide between two concept ideas she had and gave her more ideas that she could work with. In regards to me, when I shared my idea I received a lot of good words and overall no critiques which was extremely encouraging and truly let me know that I am on the right track right now. After the meeting I definitely feel more motivated to keep working. Stay tuned for a storyboard very soon blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

    Honestly just give me my Oscar already. I deserve it. Just kidding blog! I want to thank you for allowing me to express my feelings sinc...